Friday, June 16, 2006

Bunny Mommy's Purfday


Hello aminimal friends:

Bunny Daddy is writing this for me a'cause I wanted to surprise Bunny Mommy. Today is her purfday!!! She thinks Bunny Daddy and I forgotted that it was today a'casue we did not have gifts waiting for her ata midnite. She knows i get cranky without my sleep and Bunny Daddy is even worse. He is like rawar in the mornings. Anyways, happy purthday Bunny Mommy and here is a cute picture of me for you!!! (By the way when do I get the special purthday treat?)

Oh yeah and a couple other things. Lando that seemed like such a great adventure -- and they said i was brave! To all the kitties- I can't wait to see the cat olympics!! Go Sophia, Sammy, Miles and Mia!!!!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Bunny Mommy said...

Thank you Sniffles and Bunny Daddy! I am a very happy purfday girl and I love you both!

12:17 PM  
Blogger Orlando Bun said...

Hoppy birthday Bunny Mommy! Hi Ms. Sniffles - it was quite an adventure and they do have banana jelly belly beans. I ate a ton of them!

7:54 PM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Happy Day to you!

This pic is just absolutely adorable!

10:07 PM  
Blogger Hops & Robyn said...

Hoppy B-day Bunny Mommy! And Mrs. Sniffles: my mom wants to pet you because your fur looks so soft!

11:10 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Happy Purrthday Bunny Mommy!

6:02 PM  
Blogger one of us said...

Awwwww that is a sooper sweet Purrrthday picture Mrs. SNiffles ~Rabbie Burns

6:00 AM  
Blogger one of us said...

Happy Pururururthday to Mrs. Sniffles Mom ~POIland Tribe

6:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home