Wednesday, July 19, 2006

I Gotted Tagged

Sniffles: Dad, whatcha doing?

Bunny Daddy: Why do you ask?

Sniffles: ‘acuz. You need to post.

BD: I do?

Sniffles: Yes. And um What’s an Ipod? And why didn’t you tell me ‘Lando was part More-Rockan. I could have asked him all about More-Rocko and not you.

BD: Oh really? And um you don’t need to worry about the Ipod, they aren’t for Bunnies.

Sniffles: Well then why did Sophia tag me? I bet Fiona and ‘Lando each have their own Ipod. I need one.

BD: We will see… So I will post my list from my Ipod, nkay?

Sniffles: To quote Simone, Hrumph!


(PS this is the Second List. I had a list compsed at work but forgot to email it to Sniffles to post.. then i lost part of it... uggg.) Hope yall enjoy. BTW i don't think there are any repreat links. If there is let me know. ) Since it is late and I need to confer with the Mrs. Sniffles (who is sleeping now that i have finished the post for her!!! Some nerve!) as to who will be tagged ... tommorrw beware!!!


1. Return of the Grievous Angel – Gram Parsons

2. Gone Daddy Gone – Gnarls Barkley



3. Masters of War – Eddie Vedder and Mike McCready



4. Country Mile – Camera Obscura

5. Dear Chicago (Live at the Bowery Ballroom 23 – 6 – 2006) Ryan Adams

6. Hard to Love a ManMagnolia Electric Co.

7. That’s what Love will make you DoJerry Garcia Band

8. Since U Been Gone –Kelly Clarkson (SNIFFLES HOW DID THIS GET ON HERE?)

9. La Cienega Just Smiled Ryan Adams

10. Breakdown – Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers


11. Dreamer in my Dreams Wilco

12. Wish you Were Here – Ryan Adams


13. Love Somebody – Robbie Williams

14. Out There on the MaroonThe Minus 5

15. Fell on Hard TimesNeal Casal (You Must Check Him out!!)

16. Jesus was a CrossmakerRachel Yamagata

17. Hard Way to Fall (Live at the Bowery Ballroom 23 – 6 – 2006) Ryan Adams

18. Heroes and Villains – Bryan Wilson


19. Trouble – Ray LaMontagne


20. FriendsRyan Adams

21. Come Pick Me Up (Live at the Bowery Ballroom 23 – 6 – 2006) Ryan Adams


22. Hips Don’t Lie – Shakira (feat. Wyclef) (Sniffles you really think this is funny embarassing me like this?


23. English Girls ApproximatelyRyan Adams

24. Laura – Scissor Sisters

25. Devil’s Waiting – Black Rebel Motorcycle Club


7 Comments:

Blogger Bunny Daddy said...

Sorry if i blocked your link. My html is a bit--- ok really bad.

12:10 AM  
Blogger The Meezers said...

Mrs Sniffles, way to go sneaking those songs on your daddy's Ipod. We don't has one.

8:23 AM  
Blogger Orlando Bun said...

Kelly? Oh Bunny Daddy... *snicker*snicker*snicker*

5:37 PM  
Blogger Bunny Daddy said...

'Lando

It isn't mine. I have no clue how it got on there... it had to be Sniffles.

6:27 PM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Does an Ipod play carrots?

1:08 AM  
Blogger Fiona Bun said...

Right... We totally believe you bunny daddy... right

snicker*snicker*snicker

7:00 PM  
Blogger Hops & Robyn said...

I bet Britney just didn't come up on the random first 25...

10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home