Friday, December 02, 2005

Happy Birthday To Me!


Yesterday was my 1 and 1 week birthday. I have the honor of sharing my birthday with Thanksgiving! Bunny Mommy said she was thankful for me! That makes sense, I am pretty adorable sometimes. On my birthday she made me a birthday card (which I promptly began to eat to show my love) and a birthday balloon that she taped to the corner of my chateau in Virginia. I was very happy on my birthday, lots of people came to see me. The only thing that bugged me is that Bunny Mommy & Daddy made these little carrot cake cupcakes in honor of my big day but didn't even let me have a lick! That is TOTALLY mean. But I let them have it by chewing on the door to my chateau... they call me a jailbird. Other than the cupcakes, all in all I think I had a pretty good birthday. And what's better? Bunny Mommy said I can have ANOTHER party to celebrate the day I came to live with her!

and here's a picture from my big day!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

True, that wasn't very nice for them not to share the cupcakes. At least you'll get the second party though. When is it?

6:34 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Oh yeah, almost forgot HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, Sniffles! Mama says it "belated" or somethin', whatever that means.

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home