Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Sorta Valentine's Day

Ok, I am a day late in posting but yesterday was a very busy Valentine's Day. Very sadly Bunny Mommy was at work until 10:15 and Bunny Daddy was sad without her. When Bunny Mommy came home she brought FLOWERS and even let me smell them! i was so excited, I was trying so hard to squeeze through the bars to get a taste but she didn't want me to eat them just in case they were poisonous to bunnies. But smelling them was nice enough. Here is a special Valentine's Day poem just for my Bunny People.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
Give me cilantro,
or POO ON YOU.

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Hrmph. Good one!!!

7:30 PM  
Blogger bairdbunny said...

Frodo says, "So true! Great poem."
Sam says, "I'll still poo even if I get cilantro."

1:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home