Monday, January 30, 2006

Teasing me is not ok

Ok first off, Bubba says hi, I practically had to wrestle him away from the keyboard.

So you know how I've got these Forbidden Rooms in my flat? One of them I went in when I didn't feel good and Bunny Daddy felt bad for me. Well yesterday Bunny Daddy was doing work on the rug and so he and Bunny Mommy moved me into Forbidden Room 1 because they didn't want to bother me with all the noise. That's all well and good but they moved me in there and I just had to see in MY flat and just look at all the things around me. They didn't even let me out! Why bother putting me in there if I can't sniff the wonderous things in there! I mean, there are sheets, clothes, shoes, socks, stuffed animals, BOUNTIFUL things to smell. I promise not to go under the bed if you let me in!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Hrmph. Definitely NOT fair. It sounds cruel to me.
*THUMP*

I'd never promise not to go under the bed though. Mama knows better.

12:36 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

You are very right Simone! And as we speak I am back in Forbidden Room 1 and they took away the shirt I was chewing on and everything! It's so unfair. They'd better let me run around for a super long time tomorrow.

1:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home