Sunday, May 21, 2006

Stinky Sunday


So today my Bunny Mommy and Daddy took me to the VET. I feel just fine thank you, there is no need to take me to the place where the poke and press and push and prod all over me! They are taking me on my very first plane ride so they said that they had to make sure I was super healthy and find out what pro-cautions they should take when I get on the aeroplane. I am excited to take a trip so I guess it's not TOO bad to have to be poked and pressed and pushed and prodded. Plus the VET is really very nice (she said I should get lots of cardboard to chew on) and she has a special accent and I think that means she is very smart. So thank you VET for getting me more cardboard to chew on. But Bunny Parents if you are reading this, I'm still mad, you don't get off that easy!

5 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

You know they call that the stabby place, right? Hrmph. I wouldn't even think of forgiving the folks anytime soon.

No nose kisses for a month.

9:54 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Where are you going Mrs Sniffles? flying on an aero-plane sounds furry scary.

10:30 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh do you get to ride up with your parents in a carrier under the seat? huh, huh, huh, that would be so cool ~Rabbie Burns

12:49 AM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

A sun porch? That sounds like fun and maybe you can get your own cardboard couch to lounge on!

8:33 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Well I guess the screened porch makes up for you bribing your bunny baby for affection. Hrmph. Sorry if I offended ya earlier.

11:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home