Tuesday, April 25, 2006

I Got Tagged!

Otay, here is my contribution to the game of tag! No pictures today, Bunny Daddy took some of me last night but I'm not sure I want them posted because one of them is on my BELLY and I beg your pardon but it is not nice to take a picture of my BELLY. I digress.

1. Forbidden Room: courtesy of the Meezers. I've got TWO of those. Plus two forbidden closets. It is not fair.
2. Gotcha Day: courtesy of lots of nice aminimals who taught it to me on my Gotcha Day last week.
3. Hrmph: Simone's favorite word sums it up perfectly.
4. Kissy noise big things: from Bastya and Vincet. My Bunny Mommy quite often sounds like that, I wonder if she warrants a name change.
5. Poodin': even though I am technically not a poodin' my Bunny Daddy has been calling me that now because he thinks it's so cute.

I also thought I would add a section for funny nick names. I'll bet all of our Bunny Parents, Tall Things, and Beans have come up with some silly names that they like to call us, confusing us as to what our real names actually are! Here are some of mine.

Binky Baby, Bun Bun, Peanut, Noodle, Noopy, Noops, Bunny Bee, Sweet Pea, Sniffmeister, Sniffs, Mrs Sniffles Bunny Tail Cotton Nose, Baby Bunny.....

Since I am only one aminimal I am guessing I should only tag a couple of pals. I am tagging aminimals who don't post nearly enough... SIMONE and HOPS you are it!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Mrs. Sniffles Bunny Tail Cotton Nose, that is a LONG name, but kinda neat. I get called Bunny Burns and BunBun a lot plus Bad Bun too. 'beans *sigh* ~Rabbie Burns

9:02 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I think that nicknames are confusing too! Mommy calls Trixie so many names she forgotted what her real name is. - Miles

8:54 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Better warn your parents if they keep this up, you could have an identify crisis! Hrmph.

Thanks for the tag. I posted it!

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home