Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Bunny Merchandise!

Hello everyone! My Bunny Mommy LOVES to shop. I love when she shops because that means she brings home more shopping bags for me to chew up. The bestest thing she ever boughted though is this purse with my picture on it!!! That way she can show me off all the time (even though most people ask her about the law books I'm standing next to). I'll have to show you a picture some time. A note to all Bunny Parents, putting your bun's picture on something you can show off frequently is a fast track to nose bumps and binkies.

4 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

Ooh that sounds lovely! I can't wait to see the bag. I added your purrthday to the list.

=^..^=

1:56 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Thank you, your highness! I love your list, I've printed it out so that I can keep track of it on my own social calendar.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

I want one! Show us a pic and tell us where we can find one!!

6:41 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

We LOVE bags too. We have the gift "bags" you packaged our SP gifts in in our condos. Thank you again ~Poiland Rodentia

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home