Saturday, March 25, 2006

Today's Pic


Bunny Mommy decided it was time to show another picture of me. I don't think that she realizes that Ford and Elite don't give out modeling contracts to bunnies. But I am trying to be a good bun, she gave me a toilet paper roll that is VERY fun to bite and play with, and I am hoping that a turn-around in behavior will get me that castle and maybe a build-a-bear pleather jacket. Good luck to them trying to put it on me! Bunny Mommy says thanks again for all the fun suggestions. Bunny Daddy thinks that sometimes, since I am an only bun, I am just crying out for the attention. But Bunny Mommy likes to know what other people think since I am her first bun. Here's to being number one!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You are just so pretty Mrs. S ~Poi Mom Jane

I'm a first Bun too ~Rabbie Burns

2:03 AM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

You look so cute and so snuggly, Mrs. Sniffles!
-Simone's Mama

11:05 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hee hee, I'm blushing. :)

Thanks, everyone!

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home