Monday, March 13, 2006

Oh Happy Day!

Bunny Mommy is home!!!! I was so excited I was hopping around my cage. When she was gone Bunny Daddy would hold up the phone to me so I could hear her talk to me. My ears perked up because I didn't know where she was but I could hear her. Last night they let me out so that I could dash and run all over the couch, which was of course limited, since Bunny Mommy was giving me so many kisses to make up for the last few days. Bunny Daddy was a very good bunny-sitter. He gave me lots of 'lantro and let me run around ALL the time, even though I ate his PS2 controller. Sorry!! And we have a neat new game called Dig Dug that we like to play. Plus now that we have the camera back Bunny Mommy took some pictures of me playing with my Secret Paws presents from Timothy. She promises to post them soon. Hooray!!!!

3 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

oooh and your Dad was not even mad at you for eating his controller? Pretty neat ~Rabbie Burns

4:41 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Oh our Bunny Dad would have been pretty mad about that - Bunny Mom would have been happy though.... hmmm, maybe I should leave it on the floor and see what happens...

6:35 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Oh bun bun I'm so a'cited to see you with your gifts! Hey, did you notice that your title is the same as mine from the next day? I didn't plan it! Honest!! How neat!

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home