Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Bunnysitting

BIG news. Bunny Mommy is going on a trip! In the almost year since she has had me, I have never been away from my Bunny Mommy for more than 2 days. When she leaves for work tomorrow morning I won't see her until SUNDAY AFTERNOON! I am going to miss her so much, no one else gives me kisses like she does. But it does mean I will get whatever I want because Bunny Daddy will have run of the house and there will be tons of papers and things on the ground for me to eat and he won't yell at me when I nip at the couch and he LOVES to give me just a pinch of oats to ease my suffering. Do you think Bunny Mommy will cry when she has to leave?

2 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh no. We are sure your Bunny Momy will cry when she leaves. Ours did. ~Poiland Tribe

Wow, the New York Times you say. I eat, I mean read, the Navy Times ~Rabbie Burns

7:22 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Maybe bunny daddy will post on the website so bunny mommy can hear about how you're doing. Maybe he will even take pictures?

7:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home