Wednesday, February 15, 2006

I Beg to Differ


So my Bunny Daddy feels it would be great if there were another bun around the house. I beg to differ! Why is it necessary to have another bun in our flat? There is not enough room and I am not sharing my space. Am I not cute enough? Is my hair not soft enough? Do I not lick your clothes enough? I think another bun would be a very bad idea. We couldn't go on trips or take the train or go anywhere if Bunny Mommy had to carry her purse, me, AND another bun! No more buns, please. Take a look at this picture and tell me what is cuter...

1 Comments:

Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

You are cute, Mrs. Sniffles, but you might like another cutie around. Or you might hate the other cutie but at least you might learn some fun things. Bunny, for example, learned how to wash his face with one hand instead of two from Winnie. Much more efficient and your other paw gets to rest.

11:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home