Thursday, March 23, 2006

A Silly Bunny

Hello! Thank you to Laura and DKM for your thoughts on my chewing and nipping needs. Bunny Mommy told me to tell you that I got "the surgery" almost a year ago now so unless they left something behind, I'm all set. She said she will check my toofers again, she gave them a little look when she gave me my manicure but didn't really examine. BOO MANICURE. She said that I'm definitely a chewer but that it's strange that I've taken to chewing new things (and redecorating my flat). Maybe I'm rebelling? I never chew the bad things in front of Bunny Daddy because he never tries to discipline me. I'm a rebel, that must be it. Do they make pleather jackets for bunnies? I could start a trend if not.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Do you have a bunny castle? If not, you should get one and then you can destroy it instead of your mommy's furniture. We love ours!
Bunny and Winnie

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is your mom a member of Lagomorph Lounge? It's an online rabbit community. She could join and then ask the members there what they think! They are very helpful and friendly! My mommy is a member! http://lagomorphlounge.proboards2.com/
And yes, they do make pleather jackets for bunnies! At a place called Build-A-Bear. It's amazing, but a lot of their stuff will fit buns! Here's a recent pic of an LL member's bunny, Sunny:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/binkady/IM001733.jpg
How funny is that?!

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home