Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Bunny Finishing School

So Bunny Mommy asked me to ask you all about Bunny Finishing School. She said that she has no clue what's gotten into me (I haven't been eating any extra papaya so I don't know what she's talking about... I didn't eat Bubba, either). Recently I have taken to chewing the aqua tubing around a wire that I never used to chew before. And now I am nipping and biting at the couch when I used to just dig at it. And I am pushing my nest box and Bunny Mommy is trying to get me to clean my room but I don't want to. Bunny Mommy says she is very nervous because she doesn't want me to elletracute myself and that Phooey stuff doesn't seem to scare me off. And I am an only bun so I am very spoiled with lots of toys. She has if anyone has any tips to curb my rebel lifestyle you should tell me and I promised her I wouldn't erase the comments from the site.

2 Comments:

Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Maybe a vet should have a look at her teeth? I'm always suspicious of that when a non-chewer suddenly gets the urge!

6:49 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ask Fiona at Diva Kitty and the Fluffies blog. When we have a question about Rabbie Burns we always ask her. ~Poi Mom Jane

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home