Monday, April 17, 2006

April 17th Day!!!

Bunny Mommy said that today was a very special day. Today is my anniversary day of when I came to live with my Bunny Mommy and now my Bunny Daddy. She said that one year ago I came home a sweet and quiet little bun who liked to be held (she says that only lasted about 48 hours). Bunny Daddy put me in my new carrier and I rode on his lap while Bunny Mommy drove the car home. She said she is very happy to have me and that this is a super special day. Too bad she abandoned me on Easter! Luckily Bunny Daddy was around to play with me, even if I was being naughty. But no matter, if today is my special day maybe that means special treats will come my way!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny Daddy says hoppy annifursary. He's a clever one, isn't he? We can wait to give you TONS of nose kisses when we get home.

5:15 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Happy Gotcha Day Sweet Bun Bun! If I could, I'd do a binkie in your honor, but since I'm a poodin, I'll do a special purr for you ;)

5:36 PM  
Blogger bean said...

Happy Annifursary to my favorite niece! Hugs, Auntie Jill

9:14 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Happy Day! Binkies!!!

10:18 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy annifurrsary!

9:31 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Happy Gotcha Day!

3:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey now, I just heard the news about your gotcha day celebration! Our best wishes are fashionably late, but no less sincere. As a formerly homeless cat (no big deal, it was only briefly, just until I found my present humans), I have humans who celebrate my gotcha day too.

7:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home