Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Thank you!!

Bunny Mommy told me that whenever someone gives you a present or does something nice for you that you should write them a thank yoo note. So here goes...

Dear Blogging Aminimals,

Thank yoo very much for sending all of your nice wishes about my gotcha day. Bunny Mommy and Daddy were so excited to see all of the happy things you had to say. I am very happy to have such nice friends on the internet (since I live in the big city and don't have other aminimal neighbors to play with in my flat except some King Charles doggies Bunny Mommy said might try to wrestle with me). Bunny Mommy said that should would post some pictures from my special day either tonight or tomorrow so stay tuned!

Love from Mrs. Sniffles Bunny Rabbit

2 Comments:

Blogger PrincessMia said...

Mrs. Sniffle's I added your Gotcha Day to the Purrthday list. I hadded your Purrthday but not your Gotcha Day. Now I have bof days!

3:06 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Happy Gotcha Day late Mrs. Sniffles. We live in a big city too, but not as big as yours Mom said. She Said yours is one of the biggest in 'Merica. Wow. ~Rabbie Burns and Poiland Tribe

6:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home