Thursday, June 01, 2006

Here I am! It's ME!

I AM BACK!

Well it was a very good vay-cay-shun! First things first I gotta tell all my friends out there that you should ALWAYS take the aeroplane because when you do, your parents will give you tons of bunny crack and papaya and whatever else you want because you were so brave. For example, Bunny Daddy had to take me out of my carrier and go through the beepy thing there at the aeroport. He said I was sooo good and brave and the best bun. Then he gave me bunny crack.



I stayed in a very nice house (there it is!) where I got to sit in peace and quiet every day IN MY OWN ROOM. There were all sorts of other aminimals in the place where I stayed. There were TONS of birdies (I wished Cinnamon was there! I bet she knows all about the birdies!) and there were turtles and lollygators and fishies and lizards and even a snake! Oh and and I forgotted there were SHARKS AND DOLL-FINS -- lookie!















Ands for all the fluffies out there – there weres boats full of shrimps!















And there were so many green things that I wanted to eat but I wasn’t allowed to because of all the bugs and critters there. Here are those green things. See? Wouldn’t you want to eat those too?



















All in all it was a very relaxing time. Here is a picture to show me relaxing.














And now I am back to city life and it’s not quite as exciting as that big old room to myself and all those aminimals but I missed all my friends here so I am happy to be back.

PS Edsel, my Bunny Mommy and Daddy and I are hoping your mom gets better real soon! And Poiland tribe I hope everything goes ok on your parentses trip for two weeks. Good luck to Great Grammie!

7 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

I fink Miles just passed out looking at that boat and trying to figure out how many shrimps could be on it. Glad you hadded such a good bay-k-shun! - Sammy

8:56 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Fantastic pix! And you are so brave to go on the airplane! You're the bravest bun I know.

10:48 AM  
Blogger Puggyspice said...

I see electrical outlets in that picture of you, Sniffles. Also noticing there are no wires connected to them!

2:05 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Glad you had a good trip, Sniffles. Wow, a plane! Yeah, that's pretty brave.

I read your Dadda is a lawyur. Mama works for those. What kind of lawyur bizness does your Dadda practice?

2:08 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Simone, my Bunny Daddy is a litigator which means that he can yell at people all day in court, which is good because it gets yelling out of his system and then if I am bad he does not yell at me.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

It looked like you had tons of open space to run and jump in that room! I used to have my own bedroom at our old apt, but now I have to share with my mom!

And I'm so jealous of all the bunny crack you got! What airline did you take that allows buns?

8:56 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I am envious Mrs Sniffles. My 'beans refused to even consider taking me with them. Something about quarentine and laws and Poiland, which is discrimination I think ~Rabbie Burns

11:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home