Wednesday, December 14, 2005

'Tis the season

Last night Bunny Mommy & Daddy decided to start playing Christmas music. Boy was my night boring. I didn't get to run around the living room, I just sat around listening to all these Christmas tunes. They know I don't like a lot of music! But Bunny Mommy says that the holidays are super fun and that I'll get to sniff a giant tree (but I can't eat it she says) and that my picture will be on this special tree. She and Bunny Daddy went to bed early so they could watch some kid Charlie Brown on TV. Who's this Charlie Brown and what's a Grinch? Bunny Mommy kept talking about some grinch thing. This is my first Christmas, I need a lot of education!

1 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

The grinch is pale green. Like wilted, old mustard greens. Hrmph!

6:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home