Wednesday, December 07, 2005

I Almost Fooled You!

Bunny Daddy was just too quick for me. He was feeding me last night and I was so excited I thought he was letting me out so I made a run for it! He caught on and bolted after me. I tried to run him off my trail by LOOKING like I was voluntarily going back to my flat but he caught on to that too! He picked me up! Mean man, I hate being picked up. Squeaking doesn't even work anymore, they still pick me up! Oh well, Bunny Mommy promised me a big romp around the living room tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why must you make me the bad guy? All i wanted to do was go to the basketball game? Is that too much to ask?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

I still love you Bunny Daddy. Don't forget to show Bunny Mommy how to make my page pretty.

11:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home