Saturday, January 07, 2006

Fun Fridays


Here is a picture my mom says is super cute (even if you can't see my face). It's my Bunny Daddy and me playing and you can see our butts! I'm getting lots of exercise so it's very slim and trim. Here we are near my favorite place to run around in circles. It is very fun to binkie here and sometimes I make what Bunny Mommy calls a graceful flying leap from one piece of rug to the next. I also like that part of the house because it's right near the Rooms That Are Off Limits. Bunny Daddy let me in one of them once when I was really sick and I snuck into the other one but they keep these rooms blocked off by big white wood things and it drives me bananas! Bunny Daddy says I get this impatience from Bunny Mommy.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Orlando, you make me blush. Cheeky bunny. (get it? I said cheeky).

5:49 PM  
Blogger WCTs said...

So cute. The fuzzy-est and most adorable little bunny bottom.

The Whippy Curly Tails in the Toasty South

=^..^=

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home