Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Now what?

To all my blogging pals: I have a question: now what? So my birthday is over, Christmas is over, New Year's is over, I got my awesome Secret Pals presents, what's left? Bunny Mommy says we can have a party in April to celebrate the day I came to live with her but what's a bun supposed to do until then? That's like 4 months from now. A cosmopolitan, metropolitan, bunnypolitan girl can't live on Binkies alone. I know it's New York City and all but Bunny Mommy doesn't want me swarmed by dogs on the street (maybe they want my autograph). Any ideas on how to pass the time? Apparently I'm getting a manicure soon, yuck.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Valentine's day is coming up! You could also start work on a cardboard fort, Winnie loves to do that. If not, a nap is always fun and naps never get old. :)

11:46 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Sniffles, why are you trippin'? You got MLK day next week already!

11:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bunny Daddy jests. I do indeed have the day so Sniffles can romp to her heart's content.

2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home