Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Vacation!

Bunny Mommy says it's almost time for vacation! I've even got a special new carrier for the trip. I don't like carriers because I have to sit in them for so very long but apparently this one is very pretty with a comfy furry interior. I get to go to my country house in Virginia to sleep in what Bunny Mommy calls Chateau Sniffles. I like it there because my cage is much bigger I can stand all the way up in it! Plus I have a bigger nest box too. Hopefully she and Bunny Daddy will let me run around. It's not bunny-proofed though so they watch me like a hawk. Chateau Sniffles here we come!

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Sounds like fun! Once you get over the initial traveling and out of your carrier. How long is the drive to Chatteau Sniffles?

I've been on rides like that for 10-12 hours and I won't even eat a carrot so Mama thinks I'm "car sick."

What a silly woman - cars don't get sick! Hrmph.

9:18 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

It's about 5 hours door to door. Sometimes I like to chew bark, that is fun to do to pass the time. I think it's funny that your mom thinks cars get sick. Moms are just silly.

10:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home