Monday, December 19, 2005

Up and at 'em

Well Mrs. Sniffles is back! After a couple of days under the weather I am back in true form. Lots of love goes out to Bunny Mommy for giving me my medicine even if I didn't like that syringe you did a pretty good job. And love to Bunny Daddy for carrying me around and watching out for me at the vet's office and making sure Bunny Mommy didn't freak out (you know how she gets). Don't think I don't see you sneaking that medicine under my pellets but I'm hungry so I'll eat it anyway. And thanks to Simone for the suggestions. Bunny Mommy rubbed my tummy but she didn't know about the pineapple juice. I'll have to tell her to pick some up. BINKIES I'M BACK!

3 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Glad you're feeling better, Sniffles! Oh, with the pineapple juice, be sure it's fresh and not out of a can. Only the fresh juice has what breaks down clumps of fur.

Papaya tablets from Oxbow are also good for preventing blockages too. They have the sugar removed so it's a safe treat for us buns.

What medicine are you taking? I hope it's not Baytril. I hate Baytril. Yuck.

10:58 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Thanks for the advice, Simone! Bunny Mommy gives me papaya but I like the sound of some fresh yummy juice!

11:32 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Oh, just an FYI Sniffles... Just a little pineapple juice, like a teaspoon or two. That stuff is high in sugar so a limited amount is all us buns can have :( But it is still very tasty!

9:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home