Thursday, December 15, 2005

My Mom's Bananas

So Bunny Mommy was super excited because the Grinch was on TV last night. I saw that mustard green man. And Cindy Lou Who. And her friend J.D. came over to meet me because she hadn't before. And I was so excited to have a visitor I was binkying all over the place and I went into my cove and then I went and hopped on the couch and I let Bunny Mommy give me kisses (I know she loves them so much) and she pet me. I was out forever, just hopping along and JD was very nice. I liked her smell. I could have stayed out all night! But Bunny Mommy put me to bed though, just picked me up and popped me into my house. I didn't struggle though because it was very late and I know that Bunny Mommy likes her sleep. It was a very happy day.

1 Comments:

Blogger Puggyspice said...

Glad you had so much fun, Sniffles! Sounds like a fantastic day.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home