Thursday, December 22, 2005

Santa

Bunny Mommy told me if I write a letter to this Santa fella that there may be something under the giant tree addressed to me! So here goes.

Dear Santa,

You may not know me, my name is Mrs. Sniffles. My Bunny Mommy tells me that if I'm nice every year you will bring me a present but that I need to tell you what to get me. Well Mr. Santa, just to let you know, I'm not an ordinary bunny. I live in New York City so I am the most cosmopolitan, metropolitan, bunnypolitan girl around. I like to play with very sophisticated toys. These toys range from wood blocks to cardboard tubes to rattles and logs. My bunny pal Simone told me about something called Pineapple juice so if you could send me a spoonful of that, it would make my very first Christmas with Bunny Mommy & Daddy so very special. PS. I like your songs, you have a lot of them. How did you get so famous?

Love, Mrs. Sniffles Bunny Nose

2 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Hoppy Holidays, Sniffles! Hrmph. Kinda funny your name is Sniffles as right now Mama has the "sniffles."

Let me know what Santa brings you!

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Thanks everyone! Hope you have great holidays too and that this Santa fella visits your house too!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home