Thursday, June 29, 2006

Hooray Chateau Sniffles!


Bunny Mommy and Daddy and I are going on a short vay-cay-shun to Virginia where we stay at Chateau Sniffles. There I have a super big flat and I love going there very much. It is right outside of Wash-ington DC and that's the capital of America so there are lots of fun things to do over Independence Day weekend. We are leaving tomorrow so I wanted to say bye in case Bunny Mommy and Daddy are too busy to post for me (which I think is very wrong, mind you).

And to DKM, I swears I will sign up for Secret Paws by the deadline. I am so excited but Bunny Mommy got a new job last month and works more and doesn't have as much time to be on the internet. But she is excited too because that means I get to make a new friend.

Happy Independence July 4th Day! Happy Purfday America!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

have a fun bay-k-shun!

10:02 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh have a good vacashun ~Imprisoned Rabbie Burns

2:41 AM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Hope you won't be scared of the fireworks!

11:25 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Have a good time and be sure that you get a nice 4th of July snack like bananas or watermelon!

10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home