Thursday, June 07, 2007

Thursday Thirteen... what's left of it.


Today my Thursday Thirteen is a little late acuz I had another visitor! My friend JD came to see me and have num nums Thai food with Bunny Mommy and Daddy. Since I've had TWO visitors I thought I would make it my Thursday Thirteen.

Thirteen Reasons It's Fun to Have Visitors...
1. If they stay overnight they bring you presents!
2. You get way more attention.
3. They want to pet you lots.
4. They let you in the forbidden rooms cuz they don't know the rooms are forbidden.
5. They make Bunny Mommy and Daddy smile and that makes me smile.
6. They let me out of my flat
7. They say nice things about you
8. They let you be naughty because you're so cute they can't help it.
9. They give you a special treat even if it's not a special treat night.
10. They make up new nicknames for you.
11. They decide maybe they want a bunny too.
12. They order in dinner so that means no oven and no oven means no heat cuz I don't like cooking.
13. Because they always promise to come back!

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

i wish i could like visitors. i'm just too terrified of anyone but mommy and daddy. Miles, howefurr is a little social butterfly and loves the visitors after awhile.

getting into the forbidden rooms is the bestest!

11:05 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Wow, you make visitors sound like fun! Too bad I always hide when we have visitors.

11:38 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

that's so cool - i'm glad you had a furry fun time. i don't like visitors but my mum does. i do like the treats they give me tho.
have a happy weekend
archi ann

1:07 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Heehee, forbidden rooms are the best!

8:21 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Sigh, you are just so beautiful...
~Lando Bun

11:41 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

That is a great TT Mrs Sniffles. You are a very social bun. ~Rabbie Burns

3:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home