Tuesday, May 08, 2007

More Travels for Mrs. Sniffles

Hi effuryone, you may have noticed that it's been a while since I posted. I just gotted back last night from a big long trip to Ohio. We DROVE there but luckily I got to travel in my flat instead of my small carrier. I was furry happy to meet my Bunny Daddy's brofur and Daddy and also my cousin Ernie and cousin Pepper. You members Ernie, right? Well look how big he is now! Unfortunately we haded to go there for a sad reason. Bunny Daddy's Mommy, my granbun, wented to the people bridge last week. She had been furry sick and is now at peace but we are of course furry sad. The one nice thing was Bunny Mommy gotted to see all sortsa pictures of Bunny Daddy when he was a lil guy. He was a furry cute towheaded boy. We'll have to show you pictures when they are scanned. Also we got to spend a little bit of time with Bunny Daddy's best friend and his girlfriend. And my Bunny Mommy's parents are going to take in little Jack, granbun's dog. But now we are back in New York just taking things one day at a time. We are going on vacation to Savannah soon so we will have some time to relax... including me who until tonight hadn't gotten a romp outside the flat in SIX HOLE DAYS. Here are some pictures from the good parts of the trip...






Labels: , ,

9 Comments:

Blogger bean said...

Welcome home, Mrs. Sniffles! I've been thinking about you guys a lot this week - please give your bunny parents extra nose bumps from me. I'm also very impressed that you are such a good traveler - and I'm very excited to travel to see you myself in a few weeks. Love you all! xoxo, Auntie Jill

9:46 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

i'm sorry about your loss - a tough time - but i'm glad to hear you got a nice trip and time with family. the husky is a beaut - one of my favorite dog breeds.
carri ann
aka archi's mum

11:00 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

We're so sorry about your granbun, Mrs. Sniffles! I'm sure you are helping Bundad with lots of nose kisses - that's what we do when the bunparents are sad!

10:51 AM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Sending nose bumps to bunny daddy & mommy from all of us.

There is a sacredness in tears.
They are not the mark of weakness,
but of power.
They speak more eloquently
than 10,000 tongues.
They are the messengers
of overwhelming grief,
of deep contrition,
and of unspeakable love.

- Washington Irving

5:01 PM  
Blogger Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Sorry bout yoor granbun, Mrs. Sniffles. Hope you enjoy yoor bacashun. We'z liked to go on one of doze but we're not so good at riding in da car.

12:22 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So sorry to hear about your daddy's mother. Its very sad to lose someone.

And I can't believe you traveled so far in a car!

8:57 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Sounds like yer trip was sooper Mrs Sniffles. Ko Ko tagged you for a meme if you want to do it just read the directions on the blogg, okay ~poiland tribe

3:55 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

PS Mom told us the send our Thoughts and sorrows on yer 'bean parents loss. We didn't mean to be insensitive or nofing. we was just excited ~poiland tribe

3:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was great to see you Mrs. Sniffles, but sad too...We hope to see you again under better circumstances soon!

Much love -
H & R (well really just H)

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home