Monday, April 09, 2007

Monday Bunday

I hope that efurryone who celebrates had a nice Easter. Technically we don't really celebrate it in my house, but it is one of my favorite days because Bunny Mommy and Daddy view it as a day to celebrate us buns. I even got a piece of BUNNY CRACK.

In other news, I am proud to announce I have a new cousin! His name is Giacomo - Jack for short. And he is all white. Bunny Mommy's cousin got him a few days ago for her triplet girls. Now before you get worried because technically he is an Easter bun, Mommy's cousin has had rabbits before and takes furry good care of them. She even gave Mommy advice before she got me! And the girls have met me many times and have always been furry nice to me.

Once I get some pictures of him you can bet I will post them. Plus there's a new picture of me munching on some mint that Bunny Mommy needs to put on the computer so she can post that too.

OH and Bunny Daddy says that if I want I can have a party for my Gotcha Day. Would there be any interest in teleporting to the Big City? If the numbers are good, I can have one! And if you are not a bun, please give me a shopping list because Bunny Mommy doesn't really know what Fluffies like (other than ham and shrimp, which she learned from Sammy and Miles).

Bye for now!

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ohhhhhhhhhhh a bunny party?? oh that would be sooooooooooooo much fun!

3:06 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

You know we'll hop right over!

4:06 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

A party?? Time to binky it up!!
=:8

11:50 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You should haf a party Mrs Sniffles. The vermin are boycotting NY but I will pop in and so will the poodies ~Rabbie Burns and Merlin, Shadow, Ko KO

4:56 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to seeing a photo of your new cousin! And I'm always in the mood for a party.

The colorful nut tumbler that we have in common is a pretty fun toy, but I've told mom repeatedly that I enjoy plain old toilet paper rolls just the same! I'm a very easy bun to please, but she insists on buying me new stuff all the time.

And nice new profile shot!

6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home