Monday, March 12, 2007

Monday Bunday

Hi amininal friends,

I have been tolded by bunny daddy's bestester's friend's girlfriend that I
need to post more. Hear that bunny parents?

So an update about my life ... I have been really cuckoo bananas laterly.
I have been dumping my litter box and then eating the box itself. I also
have discovered there are a lot of roots in my territory, especially behind
the tv stand.

I never noticed them before acuz the bunny rents put boxes and such in
front of them. Or maybe they justed growed fast. So I have been trying to
get back there to chew the roots. Every time I do... Somebody yells at me.
Can you believe it? I am doing them a favor and I get yelled at?
Hrrrumph.

Bunny Daddy is going back to OH-IO this week to see my granbun. He is
going for like 5 days... 5 days without him. That's too long for me. I
will miss u Bunny Daddy. Bunny Mommy says she is gonna miss him too and
wonders how many stuffed aminimals she'll have to pile into bed to make it
seem like he's there. I tolded her I would sleep in the bed with her but
she said she's afraid she'd roll over me.

Labels:

6 Comments:

Blogger Zinger said...

i don't understand why our parents won't let us have those great roots - you're right we'd be doing them a favor getting rid of them! my mom has a massive amount of roots behind our computer here and she's stapled metal mesh stuff so i can't sneak back there and get at em. she spent hours doing it and i could here her getting frustrated and saying bad words. don't know why she did it if it was such a pain!

i'm glad you're posting more - it's fun to hear what's up with you! i tried adding you to my links list but my template got all goofy so i have to work on that.

12:37 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

oooOOOOoo roots - I love those! Especially the ones attached to the speakers. Hi Honey Bun!

-Lando Bun

1:53 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

ooo, i loves the roots too! - Sammy

6:29 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

One time I ate 12 ft of phone root. Bunny

10:22 PM  
Blogger Zinger said...

well i upgraded to the new template layout thingie in blogger and got you added to my warren and even get to call it My Warren now which i couldn't before

you're really cool mrs. sniffles

1:29 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I haf suggested to Mom that she let me sleeps in her bed when Dad is gone, but she says the same thing. I liked yer suggestion to Hops about the ridable. That would be so neat, we could fly, flying rabbie or would it be hovering rabbits. Hmmmmm, well you do need to post more I like reading about yer busy bunny life ~Rabbie Burns

3:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home