Saturday, February 24, 2007

MUCH better

Hi efurryone. My Bunny Parents and I have made up. It seems that some of my bad move stemmed from the fact that I needed a manicure, I tend to get a little feisty when that happens. After a little squirming I realized that I was very happy to get my manicure. I even ate the bribe of bunny crack afterwards, stayed away from the floor molding I'd been munching. and cuddled up with Mommy and let her pet me for quite a while.

AND in happy news, Bunny Mommy's new computer finally came. You'll remember her olded one gotted stolen at the airport and she had to rewrite half her business school essays. It is very nice and I think will show off pictures of me quite well. Once we load up some pictures that is.

Thanks to everyone for being on my side!!!! You guys are the best.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we is furry happy that you maded up wif the bunny mommy.

9:20 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Binkies sweetie!

-Lando

9:05 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi Mrs. Sniffles! Your beans were in the state I live in! Your grandma lives near me! Well in my state anyway. I am very glad you and your beans made up and your manicure made you feel better. You're to cute to be snarky! Take care Mrs. Sniffles.
PS it is perfectly OK to get mad when your beans just get home and then leave again right away though. that is just mean!

12:47 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

As a wise bunny, Mrs Sniffles, you know nefer to give in too easily, efun if you like it ~Rabbie Burns

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home