Sunday, December 03, 2006

My Santa List


Sammy Meezer has a Santa list so I thought i would post one too! If anyone knows Mr. Claus personally, please feel free to put in a good word.

Dear Santa,

I have been a very good bun this year. I have been much better behaved when my parents try to manicure me and I have been more snuggly which Bunny Mommy likes. I even let my Bunny Daddy hold me this year. As such, I am providing you with my Santa list since I have been a nice bun, not a naughty bun at all whatsoever.

Please send to me:
1. Willow toys from Busy Bunny
2. Lots of fresh greens all day every day
3. More of those branchy ornaments, they are nummy
4. Anything I can chew... Bunny Mommy doesn't like it when I munch on the couch or the carpet or stuff.
5. A brofur (Bunny Daddy told me to say that)

If you need to reach me you can find me here. I am happy to provide urls and phone numbers and stuff so finding these things is nice and easy for you.

From the Desk of Mrs. Sniffles Bunny Rabbit.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

wow, you want a brofurr bunny? how cool. i hopes you gets efurryfing you wish for, 'acuase you are a most beautiful bunny! - Sammy

8:30 PM  
Blogger O30T said...

Ohhhhh a brofur Bunny now there is the bestust present ever. When Hummy got a new bunny she got two at the same time. The problem is one is half dwarf and I think it is edible so Hummy has locked me out of their garden till they get a bit bigger.

4:47 AM  
Blogger Ann (bunnygirl) said...

Hay! Have your humans send that list to santa at this address: http://clauschronicles.blogspot.com

Good luck!

2:20 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Hrmph. Brofurs ain't all they're cracked up to be, Sniffles. Trust me. They bark, snore loudly and try to steal your hay! Just warnin' ya. But if you still want one, I hope ya get one. It's always nice to have an extra friend.

Hay, that Santa list was a neat idea! Thanks for sharing. You deserve all that stuff.

2:22 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

What a buntastic idea. I will get on my list right away ~Rabbie Burns

6:25 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

We just want bananas and pellets. However, mom thinks chew toys would be a good idea. I don't know why she thinks we need those... nevermind that hole in her pretty tree skirt...

6:59 PM  
Blogger bean said...

Hi Mrs. Sniffles! Thanks so much for your note on my blog :-) I hope you get everything on your Santa list!!

7:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would happily move out there if you need a boybun around!

2:22 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

I vote for the brofur.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home