Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Happy Gobble Gobble Day


Hey everyone-- it is thanks-a-giving again. I thought I would list some things that I am thanksful for.

1. Bunny Mommy and Bunny Daddy -- They are the bestester bunny parents that a bun could ever have. While I know i give them trouble every now and again, I only do it because I love them soooo much.

2. My nice flat -- I have a very nice flat. During the winter, the Bunny Parents put a roof on my flat so I stay warm and don't get too drafty (another reason to love them). My flat is nice and cozy, but not cozy like the way the real estate people say cozy, rather it is home--and I LOVE it.

3. My Amininal Blogging Friends AND my Boybun Orlando!!!!!! -- I can't wait to read about your lives, as it helps me understand the lives of other amininals in places I will never go. I love all of my friends soo very much. And well 'Lando, he is cute, thoughtful, and entertaining.

4. Hay, Greens, Cilantro, Rosemerry, Basil, Bananas, Apples, and all things yumbly-- What more can i say other than Yummo!!! (hehehe)


There is, however, some sad news on the home front. My purthday is on Friday and the Bunny Parents have to postpone my party until Sunday this year. Bunny Daddy's momma is really really really sick. He (and Bunny Mommy) had to book an emergency flight to OH -- IO to spend time with his momma. I wished I could go acuz I have never been there and I want to give her nose bumps to make her feel better.... and to give them to Bunny Daddy to help him.

12 Comments:

Blogger Simone said...

Hay Sniffles! Just wanting to send bunny kisses and nose wiggles to your daddy's mama. Mama and me will keep her in our thoughts.

And it's a bit early but just in case I don't get allowed on the computer beforehand... Hoppy Birthday! And Hoppy Thanksgiving too. Hrmph.

2:15 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mrs Sniffles - we is so sorry to hear about bunny daddy's mommy. You can gif him nose bumpies to gif to her. we hopes that you haf a happy purrfday anyway!

2:49 PM  
Blogger Just Ducky said...

Happy Purrthday a day early. Have a good celebration when the beans get back.

Hope the grandma bean feels better soon.

8:55 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Happy Fanksgiving to you too Mrs Sniffles and we hopes your Grammie gets well ~Poiland Tribe

12:29 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you guys. I'm sorry to hear about your grandbean. I hope that she will be feeling better soon. ::purrrs::

6:23 PM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Hope your feasting was happy!

11:55 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hey Sniffles, Tell you daddy I hope is mommy gets better soon! Hopefully many bunny wishes will make her better.

And Happy Birthday to you! How old are you now?

9:24 AM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Hello Mrs. Sniffles! Our Mommy's purthday is the 25th. She tells us that she and you are Turkey Babies so maybe we should say Hoppy Gobbleday??
=:8

12:49 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

happy purthday, hope you have a great party even if its delay. Lots of nose wiggles to your daddys momma - captain rupert

5:16 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Well, Happy Birthday! So sorry to hear about the illness in your Bunny Parents' family. And, BTW, I really enjoyed your Thanksgiving list.

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my Angel Bun, I hope you had a spectacular Gotcha Day and Thanksgiving. Nose bumps to Bunny Daddy.

10:20 AM  
Blogger Simone said...

Hay. Just checkin' in to see how your grandma is doin' and also what ya got for your birthday?

*nudges*

7:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home