Sunday, October 08, 2006

MY! DADDY! MADE! ME! BALD!

And Bunny Mommy watched it all! Ok so maybe I am shedding my summer coat and my Bunny Mommy could make a coat for herself out of all the hair that was coming out of me but that is no reason for my Bunny Daddy to brush me so much that my old hair came right out and give me a big ole bullseye of mini rex short hair!! I am pretending to like the Bunny Parents because they are remorseful and have given me bunny crack AND papaya AND basil, but I am still mad. I will not show any pictures because I am far too embarassed. As Simone would say, hrmph!

8 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Haha! That happens to me too! Mom sometimes gets worried that I am truly going bald sometimes, but the new fur that gets uncovered is baby soft.

9:48 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Oh my! Don't be embarassed Mrs. Sniffles. You will always be a gorgeous bun!

10:12 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Okay, we totally understand how you feel. When some of us were shedding, we were getting bald too. :( But MMM... Bunny crack?? YUUUUMMM!!! We hope you keep that guilt trip up! ;)
=:8

12:04 AM  
Blogger O30T said...

Oh no Mrs Sniffles ... that is just so very unfair!

Keep the guilt trip up if Bunny crack is anything like catnip it was worth it!

2:26 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Poor Mrs. Sniffles. My mom used to have to do that to her bunnies because they were angoras. Even worse she would give them hair cuts! Then they would give her the cold shoulder till she forked over the raisins.

7:28 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh my goodness - how horrible. You has the most beautiful black velvety furs! we hopes your winter coat grows in soon!

9:57 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Went through that two months ago and I feel your pain Mrs Sniffles ~Rabbie Burns

7:48 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

At least you got shaved... we get plucked over here!

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home