Saturday, September 30, 2006

Book Tag by my Bunny Parents!


  1. One book that changed your life:
    BM: The Great Gatsby - when I read it the first time in 9th grade it made me start to read recreationally again. BD: Perhaps Thus Spoke Zarathustra or Being and Nothingness.
  2. One book that you've read more than once: BM: A Catcher in the Rye - once in 7th grade when I didn't know any better, and once in college after three years at boarding school. BD: A Farewell to Arms.
  3. One book you'd want on a desert island: BM: the anthology of Harry Potter books. They're very long and very entertaining. It could easily pass the time. BD: Being and Nothingness by Sartre. I could then think to myself for hours.
  4. One book that made you laugh: BM: How to Lose Friends and Alienate People by Toby Young. BD: Love is a Dog From Hell by Charles Bukowski.
  5. One book that made you cry: BM: The Time Traveler's Wife. And I cried more than once. BD: Where the Red Fern Grows.
  6. One book that you wish you had written: BM: Hmm... a lot of things! Maybe the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Imagine what kind of imagination can create a world of orcs, elves, and hobbits. BD: A Farewell to Arms.
  7. One book that you wish had never been written: BM: Whatever that Gertrude Stein book was that I read. It was so absurd. That's the closest I can come but I don't necessarily think it should never have been written. BD: Can't say there's ever been a book I ever was disgusted by for reading it.
  8. One book you're currently reading: BM: Ugg, my little blue GMAT guide. BD: Watership Down.
  9. One book you've been meaning to read: BM: Watership Down (once Bunny Daddy is finished with it). BD: I have no answer because I have read every book ever published. ;)
  10. Tag Five People: We're tagging Simone's Mama plus Princess Mia's beanmom and dad plus Frodo and Samwise's Mom plus Poi Mom Jane plus Riley's mom.
Mrs. Sniffles says hi to everyone. I (Bunny Mommy) am posting another new pic that her daddy took of her. What a cutie!

7 Comments:

Blogger O30T said...

Hi Mrs Sniffles
Just to let you know my Hummy has linked to you.

We just lost our pet Bunny and Hummy is still bery sad, nice to meet a blogging bun!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Boy, that is a very good question! We love Lupin too, but we also love Sirius Black! And all the aurors! My Bunny Mommy went to boarding school and says that she wishes that her dorm was like Griffendor.

6:33 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Great photo of you! We want Mommy to bring the HP set also, but that's because we would have something to gnaw on while waiting to be rescued.
=:8

1:30 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ou Mom studied art history and intro to visual arts and loved both classes so much. She is still working on her degree. She explained to us that the rats name was special. She thought that was clever too. ~Rabbie Burns and Poiland Tribe

5:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

My mum is reading those GMAT guides, too! Not too fun, I hear.

9:51 PM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Ooh Hops, your mom is studying the same thing? It's no fun isn't it. Big fluffy books that we're not allowed to eat, less attention paid to us, fewer scritches and nose bumps. I can't wait until it's over!

2:58 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, my mum is taking the GMAT next weekend (Oct 28). I've been getting quite ignored lately while she studies! Congrats to your mom on doing well on her test! Is she applying to NYC schools? My mom is applying to Columbia and NYU, plus some others.

6:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home