Mrs. Sniffles says hi to everyone. I (Bunny Mommy) am posting another new pic that her daddy took of her. What a cutie!
- One book that changed your life:
BM: The Great Gatsby - when I read it the first time in 9th grade it made me start to read recreationally again. BD: Perhaps Thus Spoke Zarathustra or Being and Nothingness.
- One book that you've read more than once: BM: A Catcher in the Rye - once in 7th grade when I didn't know any better, and once in college after three years at boarding school. BD: A Farewell to Arms.
- One book you'd want on a desert island: BM: the anthology of Harry Potter books. They're very long and very entertaining. It could easily pass the time. BD: Being and Nothingness by Sartre. I could then think to myself for hours.
- One book that made you laugh: BM: How to Lose Friends and Alienate People by Toby Young. BD: Love is a Dog From Hell by Charles Bukowski.
- One book that made you cry: BM: The Time Traveler's Wife. And I cried more than once. BD: Where the Red Fern Grows.
- One book that you wish you had written: BM: Hmm... a lot of things! Maybe the Lord of the Rings trilogy. Imagine what kind of imagination can create a world of orcs, elves, and hobbits. BD: A Farewell to Arms.
- One book that you wish had never been written: BM: Whatever that Gertrude Stein book was that I read. It was so absurd. That's the closest I can come but I don't necessarily think it should never have been written. BD: Can't say there's ever been a book I ever was disgusted by for reading it.
- One book you're currently reading: BM: Ugg, my little blue GMAT guide. BD: Watership Down.
- One book you've been meaning to read: BM: Watership Down (once Bunny Daddy is finished with it). BD: I have no answer because I have read every book ever published. ;)
- Tag Five People: We're tagging Simone's Mama plus Princess Mia's beanmom and dad plus Frodo and Samwise's Mom plus Poi Mom Jane plus Riley's mom.