Thursday, September 28, 2006

So much tag!!!


Boy oh boy there is a lot of tag going on! Frodo and Samwise tagged me first so that's the one I'm gonna do first. Plus my Bunny Daddy is at a fancy party so he can't contribute to DK's tag with my Bunny Mommy. So here are 5 fun things about me, Mrs. Sniffles.

1. People often ask what my first name is. I don't have one. I'm like Madonna. I only need one name.
2. I LOVE my fresh greens. Usually I like to chomp them down like a person sucks down a piece of spaghetti. It makes my Bunny Mommy laugh because I just chomp, chomp, chomp until it's all gone.
3. I like to help clean my own cage. When Bunny Daddy starts wrapping up the newspaper, I like to hop over to help walk all over it because that's contributing. Like what if something were about to fly away? I'm helping.
4. Bedding is a food group. Not as good as pellets or greens, but sometimes better than cardboard.
5. People also ask why I'm a Mrs if I've never been married. Bunny Mommy says that she didn't like how Miss or Ms sounded next to Sniffles. Orlando is my very first boy bun. :)

Here is a new picture that my Bunny Daddy took of me last night. He is a very good photographer. I was trying to get my nose in my Bunny Mommy's glass of water and he almost caught a picture of me but I was too fast for him.

I think lotsa people have done this tag, I'm not sure who's left! So if there's anyone who wants to be tag, tag away! Just tell me who you are so I can read your post!

From the desk of Mrs. Sniffles

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mrs Sniffles - is Mrs your ferst name? Our mommy says that you look like your furs are velvet!

5:54 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hee hee, tell your moomy, Sammy and Miles, that the velveteen rabbit is supposedly inspired by my breed, the mini rex, because our coats are like velvet. And also tell her that we were furry sorry to hear about her job but hope it means that something even better will come along.

11:33 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Mrs. Sniffles you do look like velvet. Is that a number in your ear? If so have your Mom and Dad check it out. I don't think we are supposed to have numbers in our ears,hmm, but maybe so. I better check~Rabbie Burns

7:47 AM  
Blogger Mrs. Sniffles said...

Hi Rabbie, yep that's a number and some letters in my ear. You see, I come from a long line of show buns. in fact one of my grandpas was a grand champion! Until I moved to the big city I was destined to be a pageant bun.

10:02 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oooooh, that is so cool....I'm just a regular rabbie ~Rabbie Burns

10:26 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I was wondering about that number in your ear too. You would have been a very good show bunny with your beautiful fur and all, but I bet it is much less pressure to be a normal non-celebrity bun. Also, I have been meaning to ask you: how did you get your name? Is there a meaning?

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home