Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mrs. Sniffles on Vay-cay-shun


Well it is about to be Labor Day weekend and Bunny Mommy's Person Daddy is driving us and Bunny Daddy down to Virginia for a vay-cay-shun. It's his 60th birthday (which Bunny Mommy says is very important) and I am very excited. It's been a little lonely lately. There's been lots and lots of rain and Bunny Mommy is studying for a big test called the Gee Matt and she has to work too and she's very stressed out. So Bunny Daddy has to pick up the slack for her so there hasn't been much Sniffles time. Bunny Daddy let me play tonight and he gave me lots of attention but I can't wait for the weekend cause it's gonna rain and they'll need a playmate and that will be ME. I hope everyone has a nice long weekend, specially the Meezers cause they need some smiles. See you on Tuesday!

From the desk of Mrs. Sniffles...



By the way that picture is of me inspecting the Bunny crack. Too bad Bunny Daddy's flashy thingy was too slow or youda seen me bobbing for it with my head in the bag.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Haf a wonderful bay-k-shun Mrs Sniffles! Hope you gets lots of "sniffles time"!

8:41 AM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Gotta love the bunny-crack. The Boyz, Zydeco and Jessi dance for theirs! Hope you have lots of fun but be careful of getting wet.
=:8

11:09 AM  
Blogger Rascal said...

I hope you have a wonderful time. Everybody loves bunnies so you will have a good time.

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home