Sunday, July 23, 2006

Bunny Mommy Returns

hi aminiminals!!!

I am soooooo 'acited. Bunny Mommy's plane is set to land in 40 mins. I haven't seen her in forever. Although she did call from More-Rocko, i made sure to nose bump the phone to let her know I was thinking about her. She told me she rode a camel -- who didn't like heer and tried to eat her. And that men kept trying to buy her for like 9,000 camels. Someone even offered camels and a flying carpet (whatever that is).

Well a quick nap for me and then I getted to see Bunny Mommy. Bunny Daddy -- quick run and get me some fresh greens and get a bunny Mommy some flowers!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Yay! I bet you'll get lots of petting and treats since bunny mommy will want to make sure she's still your favorite bunny-human!

7:06 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! Bunny Mommy is coming home! lots of treats and pettings!

9:02 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh you are going to get lots of lovins' I bet ~Rabbie Burns

3:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home