Sunday, July 16, 2006

More about More-Rocko



Hi aminimal friends!!! *rubs eyes* Sorry I am a bit tired as Bunny Daddy let me stay up really late last night. In fact, i don't think i was ever up that late, well unless you count the time i escaped from my cage at like 4 am.

Bunny Daddy did some research for me so that I could learn some things about More-Rocko and came up with this list!

Things I Like About More-Rocko

1. More-Rockan-American Treaty of Friendship is the oldest non-broken treaty with America.

2. More-Rocko was the first nation to recognize America, somewhere around our first purthday.

3. The Merrykesh Express

4. More-Rockan Mint

5. That movie about More-Rocko.. Here's lookin at you 'Lando and Rabbie.

6. All the gifts Bunny Mommy is going to bring Bunny Daddy and me!


More to come tomorrow!! I am gonna take a nap now while daddy goes out side and pretends to be an artist.

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

more-rocko sounds like a fun place!

8:22 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Can't wait to hear more about this magical place.

1:45 PM  
Blogger DK & The Fluffies said...

Sisfurrr Mz. Sniff - you've been tagged.

11:13 PM  
Anonymous Monty said...

Loveely blog you have here

4:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home