Sunday, July 09, 2006

Summer Days


Now that we are back from vay-cay-shun, we haven't had that much to do. I've just been hanging around and stuff. But I did sign up for SECRET PAWS and I think that all the aminimals should do it because it is a very nice way to make friends. So there is very little to report around here. Bunny Mommy did get ANOTHER flashy thingy and this time it takes 4 pictures real quick so you get action shots. The noise is very annoying though so I run away to mess up her picture. But I am going to spend a lots of time with her this week because she is going on vay-cay-shun AGAIN. She is going away with four college girlfriends to Africa to this place called Morocko. She is going for NINE DAYS. Bunny Daddy is very good at taking care of me and he usually lets me do whatever I want so I'm not complaining. But Bunny Mommy is all stressed out because she's never been away from me for this long and thinks I might forget about her. Silly lady. So Bunny Daddy will have to post while she is gone. I am so good on the aeroplane now, though, I don't know why I can't come along.

6 Comments:

Blogger Rascal said...

Hi Sniffles. I found you at the Meezers. I like rabbits. I used to have a bunny brother and Mom used to have other bunnies too. I adopted a bunny as a brother from bunnyhero labs too, but my brother is white. Mom put piccies of our bunnies on my blog when I adopted him.

1:00 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Mrs Sniffles! Sounds like a really nice bay-k-shun for your bunny mommy!

1:34 PM  
Blogger Timmy said...

Africa am a long ways away, over the big pond. Mine Momma's friend am in Zambia right now...in fact, I need to a'mind her to write to her while she's still there!!! LOL!
I hadded great fun picking out your Secret Paw gift last time :) I hopes I get a fun aminal again this time around!
May your Momma's a'cation be all way fun and shtuff and that she won't come back all sun burned!

12:03 AM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

The Bunny Daddy here also lets us bunnies do whatever we want when mom is away - he doesn't even try to take away the piles of phone book that we spend lots of time shredding!
Bunny and Winnie

7:55 PM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Hope you're not worrying your mama while she is away (and try not to take too much advantage of Bunny Daddy)!

9:52 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Ditto on what Orlando said ~Rabbie Burns

4:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home