Friday, July 14, 2006

Mrs. Sniffles Learns about More-Rocko

Hi all of my aminimal friends. First let me thank you for your kind thoughts and comments about my Bunny Mommy. It is her first time leaving me and she was sad... can you blame her? I am very cute or so some aminimals say, so maybe that is why Bunny Mommy cannot leave me?

So Bunny Daddy decideded to teach me about More-Rocko. He says to learn about it, I have to first watch this movie with Bogey. I told him Bogey was an Orangutan, but he just wouldn't listen to me. So we start to watch the movie... This guy Rick sounds a lot like Bunny Daddy... it is really interesting. Under Bunny Daddy's cynical lawyer shell he is really a scentamentalist just like Rick and he has hats like the guy in tha movie.

Well i suppose i will watch the rest of it.

So for everyone... I thought i would post a video of the real Bogey Back to the movie for me. Bye aminimal friends!!!

PS if someone can figures how to post a youtube video on here, i would appreciate somes help. I am really confoogled.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Mrs Sniffles, that movie is our daddy's favorite movie of all time. well, that and The Godfather

11:39 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

to post a youtube video, copy the code to embed the video on your post by pasting that code into your post when you Edit in HTML mode. Are you confoogled yet?
They esplain it here.

3:25 PM  
Blogger bean said...

Hi Mrs. Sniffles! That movie is my very favorite movie also - I actually just watched it yesterday! I hope you enjoyed it. Lots of love, Auntie Jill

12:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home