Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Ladies, don't believe what they tell you

Going to the "salon" is not very exciting at all! "Salon," that dubious moniker, is just a fancy word for NAIL CLIPPING and BRUSHING, both things I hate. Well, maybe I'm ever so slightly getting used to them. Bunny Mommy said I was very good because once they got started I only squirmed once. And Bunny Daddy said I needed my brushing real bad so I didn't have any problems where my heiny hits the litter. I SUPPOSE my hair feels lots softer. But just a word of warning that if you hear "salon," you should know what that word REALLY means.

Bunny Mommy note: This all happened on Sunday and Mrs. Sniffles exaggerates ever so slightly about these necessary tasks. Do I like weilding a sharp object near my bun? Not so much. But she has since recovered from her trauma and continues to binky all over the living room.

5 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Oh Mrs Sniffles, we is sorry that you don't like the salon, but it just makes you more beautiful!

9:02 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

I like the brushing, but not the clipping. Beanmom keeps threatening me lately with a nail clipping, but I haven't gotten one yet.

9:56 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

We hate it ALL. But we do feel much better after Mommy finishes with us.
=:8
Jessi and Zydeco
Julius and Caesar

1:14 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I don't mind the brushing and I'm pretty good for the nail clipping, but really I don't think its necessary ~Rabbie Burns

6:38 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Rudy used to hate nail clipping and brushing too. Since he was an angora bun, he needed a lot of brushing. In fact, Mom would finally give up and just give him a haircut.

10:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home