Sunday, July 23, 2006

She's Back!

Hi everyone! This is the Bunny Mommy posting to say thanks to all of Mrs. Sniffles' friends for keeping her busy this last week (and her Bunny Daddy, too). I especially liked that we got tagged. I'll have you know I've got my own iPod with Kelly Clarkson on it, it's not mine. Sniffy and I have played around a bit, and she doesn't seem too mad at me that I was gone. Morocco was wonderful, maybe Sniffles will let me post again so I can show you some pictures. I can't wait to read all of everyone's updates and get started on Secret Paws. But for now... SLEEP. I am one jetlagged Bunny Mommy. Sniffles sends her binkies (and yes, she got herself a nice big clump of basil tonight for being so *good*)

xo Bunny Mommy

7 Comments:

Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Have a good rest Mrs. Sniffles tired bunny Mommy ~Rabbie Burns

3:56 AM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Bunny Mommy! Glad you hadded a good time in more-rokko.

8:21 AM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Welcome back, Bunny Mommy!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Glad you're back from the land of rocks! Hrmph.

11:50 PM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Happy homecoming!

12:51 AM  
Blogger bean said...

Welcome home, Bunny Mama!

10:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Be vewy vewy quiet... A package is coming!
=:8

11:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home