I got tagged!
Riley, the woofy, has tagged me so here are the 5 silly/weird things about me, Mrs. Sniffles. Hi, Riley, thanks for the tag! Here are the rules... The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose 5 aminimals to be tagged and list their names. The aminimals who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.
My 5 Things:
1. I like country music. If you play it, my ears will perk up and I will sit right by the speakers so I can listen close.
2. I have a cove named after me. It is called Sniffles' Cove. Bunny Daddy made it for me so I have a place to lounge in if I'm not in the mood to be in my flat.
3. I am very particular about how I eat. First I pick out the nice bits of dried papaya and other num nums from my food. Then I eat the big seeds. Then I eat the pellets. Then I leave the thin yellow seeds because they are yucky and my Bunny Mommy dumps them out of the bowl before she feeds me again. It goes in that order, I do not deviate.
4. If you have to housekeep my flat, I will help you. I will hop around as you dump newspaper into the trash bag and I will sit on the duster and dustpan while you sweep up errant hay.
5. I have US Postal Service valid stamps with my picture on it. I guess that's a weird thing about my Bunny Mommy, though, not about me.
Here's who I tag...
Simone, Bunny and Winnie, and Bastya and Vincent.