Sunday, August 13, 2006

I got tagged!


Riley, the woofy, has tagged me so here are the 5 silly/weird things about me, Mrs. Sniffles. Hi, Riley, thanks for the tag! Here are the rules... The player of this game starts with "5 weird things/habits about yourself." In the end you need to choose 5 aminimals to be tagged and list their names. The aminimals who get tagged need to write a blog about their 5 weird things/habits, as well as state this rule clearly, then tag 5 more victims. Don't forget to leave your victim a comment that says "you're tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My 5 Things:
1. I like country music. If you play it, my ears will perk up and I will sit right by the speakers so I can listen close.
2. I have a cove named after me. It is called Sniffles' Cove. Bunny Daddy made it for me so I have a place to lounge in if I'm not in the mood to be in my flat.
3. I am very particular about how I eat. First I pick out the nice bits of dried papaya and other num nums from my food. Then I eat the big seeds. Then I eat the pellets. Then I leave the thin yellow seeds because they are yucky and my Bunny Mommy dumps them out of the bowl before she feeds me again. It goes in that order, I do not deviate.
4. If you have to housekeep my flat, I will help you. I will hop around as you dump newspaper into the trash bag and I will sit on the duster and dustpan while you sweep up errant hay.
5. I have US Postal Service valid stamps with my picture on it. I guess that's a weird thing about my Bunny Mommy, though, not about me.

Here's who I tag...
Simone, Bunny and Winnie, and Bastya and Vincent.

7 Comments:

Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

You are too cute! I remember my Golden who absolutely HATED any song that twanged, especially country and anything "barber shop quartet" a capella. Oh, and did you know you look like Newton from Knitty? Keep up the great posts.
=:8

3:13 PM  
Blogger Riley Dog said...

Mrs. Sniffles, you like the sound of human music? I only like animal muisc... its the best. My Mommy used to have bunnies before I came to live with her. She says that sh liked the way they would binky.

7:52 PM  
Blogger Simone said...

Cool! Thanks for taggin' me.

3:42 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

we like country music too Mrs Sniffles!

10:14 AM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

What a pict Mrs. Sniffles. So Cute. It is good to know more about you with your 5 things. ~Rabbie Burns

6:06 AM  
Blogger LauraHinNJ said...

Not wierd at all!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

You are a very interesting rabbit, Mrs. Sniffles!

11:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home