Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday, Bunday

Hello! It's a sunny day here in New York city. I am just having a rest in my box today. Bunny Mommy is doing that staring thing again, I can feel it. Sometimes when I go into my deep sleep I go backwards in my box and I lie down. And Bunny Mommy says she thinks I am dreaming because sometimes my head will move a bit and my ears will flick. Can bunnies dream? But Bunny Mommy knows better than to use the flashy thingy when I am asleep like that. Instead I'll post a different one of me and my Bunny Daddy when we are resting together... well, Bunny Daddy's hat.


And Bunny Daddy said I gots a link on DKM's site, that I was Orlando's GIRLBUN. I never had a boybun before. Bunny Mommy was afraid I was too young but Bunny Daddy said Bunny Mommy was just being silly and that I'm gonna grow up some day. They talk too much. Hi 'Lando!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers said...

oh, Mrs Sniffles has a boybun! Sniffles and Lando sittin' in a tree.......... - heeee. We fink that it's great that you has a boybun.
You look furry comfy in the pikshur Mrs Sniffles.

11:30 AM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

*sigh* I'm sooo jealous. Orlando is such a Hottie! You're sooo lucky!!!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Kimberly said...

Bunny says that if you ever need another boybun that he will take the job... since he's been rejected by his winnie girl bun, he's available.

7:22 PM  
Blogger one of us said...

Oh Mrs Sniffles has a boybun....how lucky is she. We do have to grow up sometime even if Moms don't wants us too ~Rabbie Burns

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home