Sunday, August 20, 2006

Sunday, Bunday

Hello! It's a sunny day here in New York city. I am just having a rest in my box today. Bunny Mommy is doing that staring thing again, I can feel it. Sometimes when I go into my deep sleep I go backwards in my box and I lie down. And Bunny Mommy says she thinks I am dreaming because sometimes my head will move a bit and my ears will flick. Can bunnies dream? But Bunny Mommy knows better than to use the flashy thingy when I am asleep like that. Instead I'll post a different one of me and my Bunny Daddy when we are resting together... well, Bunny Daddy's hat.


And Bunny Daddy said I gots a link on DKM's site, that I was Orlando's GIRLBUN. I never had a boybun before. Bunny Mommy was afraid I was too young but Bunny Daddy said Bunny Mommy was just being silly and that I'm gonna grow up some day. They talk too much. Hi 'Lando!

4 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

oh, Mrs Sniffles has a boybun! Sniffles and Lando sittin' in a tree.......... - heeee. We fink that it's great that you has a boybun.
You look furry comfy in the pikshur Mrs Sniffles.

11:30 AM  
Blogger singaporegrrl said...

*sigh* I'm sooo jealous. Orlando is such a Hottie! You're sooo lucky!!!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Bunny says that if you ever need another boybun that he will take the job... since he's been rejected by his winnie girl bun, he's available.

7:22 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh Mrs Sniffles has a boybun....how lucky is she. We do have to grow up sometime even if Moms don't wants us too ~Rabbie Burns

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home