Friday, August 25, 2006

Mrs. Sniffles Loves Tag

Now that I have fully recovered from the salon, I thought I would tag myself after reading the Meezers' post. I'd send you straight to their site but I don't know how. :( Plus since Toby tagged me I figured now is the best time to try this new tag.

Here are the rules:
1. Grab the nearest book.
2. Open the book to page 123
3. Find the fifth sentence
4. Post the text of the next 3 sentences on your blog along with these instructions.
5. Don't you dare dig for that cool or intellectual book in your closet! I know you were thinking about it! Just pick up whatever is closest.
6. Tag whomever you want, or not

Here is the 5th sentence of page 123
"Sixty years later, renamed Chicago, it boasted a million inhabitants and was the largest grain market in the world. " from Bill Bryson's Made In America: An Informal History of the English Language in the United States.

Anyone can feel free to be tagged!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home