Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Hi Aminimal Friends

Sorry I have not posteded so much lately-- but i gots lots to say to make up for it.

Things have been crazy at the flat for the last week. And that isn't exactly a good thing... (taking note Bunny Mommy and Bunny Daddy?) First, last Thursday the Bunny 'Rents went to some Bob Dee-lan tribute-- whatever that is. Anyways Daddy came home sooper a'cited. He said that the show was binkierific. He that this guy Phil Leash was there, as well as his favorite artist Ryan Adams. Oh they even let a kittie sing-- Cat Power. He said she sounded like an alley cat. He even found sooper secret footage of Ryan Adams' song. He said that they took his flashy thingy so he couldn't take pictures. Here is -- can't see very well but you can hear it.



Then as if staying away from me ALLLLLLL Thursday night wasn't bad enough-- they left me on Saturday. Bunny Daddy had to go see another show. This time is was Lauren Shera (he said to listen to Bloodlust) and Neal Casal. I haven't heard Lauren Shera yet, Bunny Daddy won't bring the CD home from work. Here is a video of Neal Casal covering "Dear John" by Ryan Adams. I like this song and sit real still so i don't miss any of it.



AND IF THAT WASN'T ENOUGH... both Bunny Mommy and Bunny Daddy workeded late all this week AND are going to see this Bob Dee-lan fellow on Thursday. Who is this guy?? Is he famous or something? Bunny Daddy says the opening band has a song all about me and him. It still doesn't make me happy. *Disapproving Look*

6 Comments:

Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

Bummer about being alone. Out of all the 4 of us, Julius likes teasing Jessica, Zy just wants to cuddle with her, and Caesar only wants to eat. What a crazy warren we have!
=:8

12:03 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Let's face it, humans are very strange creatures. Personally I think watching birds would be more entertaining. But, whatever. As long as you have access to the computer again Mrs. S.

11:38 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

You need to chew through something Mrs Sniffles to let them know this is not acceptable behavior ~Rabbie Burns

2:57 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! My mommy and daddy luvs Bob Dylan. Your beans must haf great taste in music. I was named for the great Jimi Hendrix.
It is stinky you've been alone so much. Do your beans at least gives you extra snuggles and treatsies when they are home? If not, a hole in a shoe will get their attention (so a woofie once told me...)

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Time to chew the iPod cord...

2:54 PM  
Blogger Justin said...

Hey, I came across your post for the first time n you 've some lovely posts out here! I 'll keep on checking them..And hey you too can check out my post on vacation trip with pets . I hope u'll like it.

6:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home