Thursday, November 09, 2006

BINKIES!

Binkies to everyone who sent such nice notes this week. I am definitely back to normal now which makes Bunny Mommy and Daddy very happy.

So I've got some responses on all your questions and stuff.

The forbidden room number 1 has LOTS of light and a big mirror that i just love. I'm not allowed to go in there because there are sooper wires that let water go through them and if I chewed those I'd be in big trouble. There IS a forbidden room number 2. That's where Bunny Mommy and Daddy sleep. I got in there once and went straight under the bed and wouldn't come out (ok so maybe it was low and I was a little scared.) Then Daddy has coax me out and that's never good. I made it in there twice recently though, so I'm pretty slick. Daddy only caught me running in once. Hee hee hee.

Orlando, thank you for teleporting, that was very nice!!!! Bunny Mommy and Daddy were very attentive, though. And Bunny Mommy said it was very sweet of you to come all the way from California to visit me. She said that next time you should tell her when you're coming so she can leave some greens for you.

I'm back! Binkies!

6 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!! Binkies!! so glad you're better

6:49 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Hippy Hoppy Happy you are feeling better Mrs. Sniffles. Sounds like those forbidden rooms have some great stuff in them ~Rabbie Burns

10:51 PM  
Blogger O30T said...

So very glad to hear you are feeling better.

We have rabbit TV at the moment. Hummy went out with one of our carriers yesterday and came back with two tiny weeny littly baby bunnies!

1:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your better!

5:48 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

I'm so glad that you're feeling better Mrs. Sniffles. Take good care of your bun self.

6:24 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Mrs. Sniffles, I'm so, so glad you're feeling better. Be careful in the forbidden rooms.
Take care sweet bunny. Mommy is sending you nice pets.

7:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home