Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Purthday and Thanksgifing

My Bunny Parents are back, hooray!!! My Bunny Daddy says thank you to everyone who left such nice comments on the blog. He said that all your kind words musta done something because he and Bunny Mommy didn't have ANY trouble traveling and Bunny Mommy is usually a jinx. They said the visit was pretty good even though it was a emergencee. They met Bunny Daddy's uncle Jack (see in the first picture).


Then they met Bunny Daddy's nephew Ernie (see the second picture).










I was very sad I did not get to meet them but I did have my Bunny Grans on Mommy's side taking care of me. They did a very good job. They didn't just come in and feed me, they spent time with me and even remembered to wish me a happy purthday! When they came back, Bunny Mommy and Daddy gave me a super birthday party, I got to run around for practically the WHOLE DAY. Here are some pictures of me from my special day with my new presents.

8 Comments:

Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Purrfday (or is that Hoppy Purrfday) Mrs Sniffles. Your purresents looks great!!

10:30 PM  
Blogger somebunnysloveDOTcom said...

OhOhOh! LUV those wicker balls! Well, okay not as much as the treat dispensing ones but those are at least EDIBLE! We need mommy and daddy to get us some like YOURS. :)
=:8

12:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mom bought me those wicker balls too, but I obliterated them in no time!

I'm glad to hear your birthday went well and you got lots of play time! And wow, you've reached the big "2". You make me feel old - I'll be 4 in January!

8:48 AM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy belated Purfday Mrs. Sniffles! I love your pictures. It looks like you got some great stuff and it is nice that the beans played with your while your daddy and mommy were gone.
Happy Purfday!

4:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me know when I can come over and help you whip out those yummy wicker treats! I love those.

Hoppy Birthday my Angel Bun!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy Purrthday! We're glad your beans didn't have any troubles with travelin'. Those are some nice presents, too!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

What lovely chewy presents you had for your purfday.

2:22 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

Oh oh oh I like that rolly basket tube you are sitting in, Hoppy Purrthday Mrs Sniffles from me, Rabbie Burns and the rest of the Poiland Tribe

5:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home