Sunday, December 17, 2006

SECRET PAWS IS HEREEEEEEEE!!!!!!


I am so excited because my buddy MERLIN from the Poiland Tribe in Hawaii sent me the awesomest Secret Paws presents! He even tossed in a few things for Bunny Mommy and Daddy. I can't decide what my favorite present is cause they were all so awesome. I will say that I did not waste a second with those apple timothy bites. I recommend them to every bun out there. Hey Merlin, did you find those on the busy bunny site?? Here are some pictures to show you just how excited I am. Happy holidays, Merlin!!!!




11 Comments:

Blogger Tommy and Teaghan said...

Woowwweeee did you get some great stuff! Yur furs looks so silky and shiny. You sure am purty.

7:21 PM  
Blogger Milton said...

Oooooo!
that's a great haul :)
I've never met a bunny, but my person sez you look like a real snuggle bunny. She calls me a snuggle bunny! I'm a cat!
---Beezer

8:25 PM  
Blogger The Meezers or Billy said...

BINKIES!! That looks like some furry nice stuff!

10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Banana Chips! I see banana chips!

7:05 PM  
Blogger The Fluffy Tribe said...

I am furry happy you liked your SP Mrs Sniffles. You have a stocking now for Christmas too that is just the right size for a bunny. I liked the stocking. I put my stinky rub on it for you. ~Merlin

7:54 PM  
Blogger Bunnies and Kimberly said...

Good haul!!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Mr. Hendrix said...

Wow! You got some great stuff. Merlin did a fantastic job. Enjoy those apple treats!

6:50 PM  
Blogger Joanna said...

Hope your bunny mummy is feeling better. That looks a wonderful secret paws present. Have a lovely christmas I'm going to try very hard not to chew the christmas tree lights cable - Captain Rupert

1:20 PM  
Blogger Rascal said...

Wow, you have your own sticking! And a tasty card and tasty treats. You look like one happy Bun.

1:29 PM  
Blogger PrincessMia said...

Merry Christmas y'all!

12:47 PM  
Blogger Smeagol and Strider, Mystery (Sunnin' at the Bridge) and Gizmo too! said...

Happy New Year to you all!

11:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home